12/31/09

Happy New Year!!!!

I see I still have some questions to answer for the Q&A, which ends at midnight tonight. Midnight in New Jersey, I should say. Well, heck, it doesn't really matter since I'm not going to sit down an post the answers until tomorrow after I see Avatar.

Speaking of questions, I'm still looking for more in the form of "What is your favorite ____?" You can post them here or back where I answered the Infamous Harry Potter questions.

Speaking of Harry Potter, have you all checked out the awesome, A Very Potter Musical? This is a fan made parody show that takes you through all seven books. It's beyond cool.

Happy New Year's and stay safe. Here's a funny video with the voices of the South Park kids dubbed over a scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.


Harry Potter & South Park 7 (cartman Gets Bitch Slappped) - Click here for this week’s top video clips

No comments: