Mireyah for this prestigious award, which will definitely man up this blog in a way that filthy sweat socks and the stink of oil and gasoline could never manage.
As part of the deal, I'm supposed to answer the following questions with one word each. I'm not massively outgoing, but once I get started, I'm not good being brief. Let me give it a go.
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Limited
3. Your mother? Florida
4. Your father? Autograph on the moon
5. Your favorite food? Cheeseburger
6. Your dream last night? Nyquil
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Cherry Vanilla Doctor Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? Published.
9. What room are you in? Family room.
10. Your hobby? Writing.
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published, writing full time.
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Sure
15. Muffins? Chocolate chip or blueberry
16. Wish list item? Empty - I'm not easy to shop for
17. Where did you grow up? Long Island
18. Last thing you did? Helped my daughter w/ her legos
19. What are you wearing? Sweater and jeans
20. Your TV? ESPN
21. Your pets? Black Pug
22. Friends? Yes. Few good ones.
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? even
25. Missing someone? Dad
26. Vehicle? Prius - cheap fillups
27. Something you're not wearing? Um, hat?
28. Your favorite store? Borders
29. Your favorite color? Green
30.When was the last time you laughed? An hour ago
31. Last time you cried? About three years ago. Dog hit by car and died.
32. Your best friend? In North Carolina, hardly ever talk. Dang.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work.
34. One person who emails you regularly? No single person
35. Favorite place to eat? Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - can't afford it very much
And today's Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol posting: