I'm supposed to reveal several truths about myself. I shall also reveal the one true statement out of the seven I listed in my last blog entry.
- I've got no clue what the word scrap is doing in this award.
- I grew up with an English Spring Spaniel named Reggie.
- I love Family Guy, and I don't care that nobody but Brian (the dog) can understand Stewie, yet everyone understands the dog.
- My favorite book growing up was Alan Mendelsohn, the Boy from Mars, by Daniel Pinkwater.
- I loved horror movies as a teenager. I saw An American Werewolf in London three times in theaters when it came out.
- I love Walt Disney World, but can't wait to go to Universal Studios Orlando this summer to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I suppose I'll bring the kids. *rolls eyes*
- I love those creme filled Hostess orange cupcakes.
And now for the regifting. I am quite confident many of you have already received the award before, but you wouldn't turn down an academy award two years running, would you?