Medeia & Annie - you guys' awards are up next. I swear!
Going in reverse order, one of my oldest friends from writing.com, Rachel, awarded me this way cool "Creative Writer" Blogger Award. I suppose I should clarify that in WDC time, I've known Rachel the longest, but I know plenty of folks older than she is from WDC. Right, Kurt?
The rules for this contest are pretty simple.
1. Thank the person who tagged me. Rachel. Emerin. Dude. You are the best. Thank you!
2. Copy and Paste the award on my blog. See it up there, all yellow and purple and stuff?
3. Link to the person who nominated me. Hence the link.
4. Tell up to 6 lies and 1 truth about myself. Is there anything true about me?
5. Tag at least 7 people for this award.
6. Post links to their blogs.
7. Comment on each of their blogs to inform them of the nomination.
Here are seven statements about me, one of which is true.
1. I never had a dog until I was an adult.
2. I love those Hostess orange cupcakes.
3. I am a pack rat.
4. I've never missed an episode of Lost.
5. Ice Hockey is my favorite sport to watch.
6. I am mechanically inclined and can repair just about anything.
7. There is no Jay, only Zuul.
Now, onto the nominees. May I have the envelope please?
And the winner is.... Oh, right. You're all winners! *applause*