7/13/10

The tree of death bites its master

My glorious post on my neighbor's evil cottonwood tree has a just, if not happy ending. Shortly after I piled a whole bunch of cash back into my two year old central a/c unit because of the spawn of the neighboring tree, the tree stopped cottoning. Two days after the repairs, I put a filter/cover on my outside condenser unit which, I am sure, had a direct correlation with the tree completing its cycle of terror.

But that's not the really excellent news. This past weekend, my neighbor had an air conditioning repair truck in his driveway. Here's hoping this ends with my neighbor cutting down his own tree of moral turpitude.

In a strangely related development, I found the video for Christopher Walken sanitizing Greased Lightnin' on Saturday Night Live a few years ago.

No comments: