Florida in August. Whew. I've been down there countless times in the summer, but this time it was buhrooootal. While shvitzing down in the Mouse's House, both Frankie AND Mireyah nominated my lil ol' blog for a Lemonade Stand Award! Ladies, you are just the swellest, sweetest, and awesomest folks out there. Really, there's just no denying it. :-)
Look at that lemonade! So coooool-ing. You don't see those in EPCOT Center. Now, the good folks at Disney would have you believe EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, but those of us who've visited in August know it is truly the acronym for Every Person Comes Out Tired.
But the lemonade stand is all about paying it forward. This puppy is a feel good award that shows gratitude or a great attitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3. Link your nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Ten blogs!!!! How am I going to come up with 10 blogs???? Frankie and Mireyah already nominated mine, so I can't nominate them back, can I? Okay, I'll play by the rules. Sort of.
Here's ten, and they are by no means in any particular order.
- Brooklyn Arden - Cheryl Klein's fabulous blog.
- Nathan Bransford - Literary Agent @ Curtis Brown.
- Christopher Golden - Writer of my absolute favorite fantasy trilogy
- The Literary Lab - The three writers - David Malasarn, Scott G.F. Bailey, & Michelle Davidson Argyle
- Vicky Blaylock! - Yeah, Mireyah already nominated Vicky, but she's the bomb.
- Sara King - A really awesome, terrific, Sci-fi writer. She set me straight the moment I arrived on WDC.
- Tamara Heiner - Another renomination, I think. :-)
- The Query Shark - (Really, Janet Reid)
- Robin Mizell - Gave me great advice, even in rejection.
- Emerin - Because of her, I found the YA Group on WDC.